kayaking in St.Petersburg
This is an expansion of our Morning Tours developed especially for those who want to have little exercise and get his ideas into shape after hard working day.
We bet you will love our short kayak trip along illuminated canals of St. Petersburg!
LENGHT 6 km
DURATION 1.5 hours
Evening tours are held every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from April 29 until October 29.
Public holiday tours are held June 10 and 11.
For booking, fill out an application form
- every trip is guided by an experienced, especially trained instructor with official first aid certification;
- groups of 9 and more people are guided by two instructors, maintaining radio contact;
- every participant gets a life-jacket of his size;
- every participant passes a safety training before a trip;
- routes and starting time of the trips were estimated to avoid high traffic on rivers and canals;
- two-seat frame-inflated kayaks that are easy to steer, stable and almost unsinkable.
There are no special training requirements for trips’ participants. But you should remember that this is an ACTIVE leisure, so general physical preparedness will be very useful.
To participate in the trips no special gear and clothes are needed. We will provide you with kayaks, paddles, live-jackets and water resistant jackets. We advise you have:
- comfortable sport shoes;
- comfortable pants;
- extra pants (in case you will get soaked);
- t-shirt and fleece jacket;
- baseball cap;
- persons under the age of 14 cannot participate in our trips;
persons, aged 14 - 18 can participate in our trips only if accompanied by parents;
- persons under influence of alcohol or narcotic drugs are not allowed to participate in our trips;
- taking of alcohol and narcotic drugs during our trips are strictly prohibited. This is not only for your own safety but also that of others;
- due to engineering aspects of our kayaks, at the moment we cannot take to our trips people weighting over 120 kg and people with hip width exceeding 125 cm.